(mastopexy).
By Gina Blacks Beauty Store at http://www.lindabriggs.eu.
IF YOU HAVE NOT Currently DONE SO, BEFORE READING ANY FURTHER PLEASE READ recommended IN CHAPTER 1 OF THIS Handbook AT http://ginablacksbeautystore.wordpress.com. IT Suggests YOU ON WHAT TO ASK A SURGEON AT CONSULTATION STAGE. I suggest THAT YOU PAY Special ATTENTION TO steps 1.4 TO 1.13.
I lived with ptotic (drooping) breasts for at least twenty years before being favorable enough to carry out this process. The following is knowledge which I are endowed with over a process of research and personal skills:
3.1. Breast uplift surgery includes cleaning the unwanted skin from below the nipple and then moving the nipple to a higher position on the breast. The surgical incisions differs in level in accordance with the grad of ptosis (sagging). The resultant tissue scars, then, can range from a practically hidden mark around the nipple to a highly prominent stripe (at first, a minimum of) from nipple to breast-crease. The scarring is the main disadvantage of the procedure. Thus, I am informed that over a period of time (around 1-2 years), the scars will frequently fade a lot in order to become virtually inconspicuous. I am also informed, however, that skins of certain colors recover less favorably than skins of other people. Whatever your skin surface color, I know it is vital to discuss the issue of scarring with the surgeon at consultation. (See also 3.9 below). For pictures of the effect of my own mastopexy procedure (in combination with breast enhancement) click this link :http://www.pinterest.com/ginablacks.
3.2. I believe it essential to set up with the surgeon in advance of the operation exactly how remarkable up the nipples will be moved. If implants are to be put in place at the same time as the boost, it is significant to ensure, where possible, that the nipples will sit at a good height without transplant in the event of explant surgery.
3.3. It is often fairly easy for over sized nipples to be reduced throughout an uplift. Where required, this point should be addressed with your surgeon before the operation.
3.4. Being pregnant and age can cause renewed baggy. Daily dressing of a strong, well-supporting bra, however, can help prolong this, I am instructed, and I can somewhat recommend certain products. Contact me at http://www.lindabriggs.eu.
3.5. On the stage of being pregnant, I'm told that the likely changes to the design and size of the breast throughout (and in the first year after) this process can exacerbate any scarring (as well as to trigger renewed sagging). This provides two key lessons: 1) Pregnancy needs to be avoided until the scars have healed as well as they probably can which, I have learnt, can be up to 2 years post-op. 2) The procedure is best performed when the woman in inquiry has finished having young kids anyway.
3.6. A breast uplift will not stop breast-feeding as only skin is removed, not any particular breast tissue.
3.7. Incisions towards the alveolar often numb the nipple. I am told, however, that in the vast majority of situations this is only a temporary situation, with nipple sensation being woke up within a few weeks of the primary incision.
3.8. Nipple asymmetry can result from a breast uplift, mostly if there is asymmetry within the nipples to begin with. If so, a remedial procedure may be performed at a later date.
3.9. Where desired, in the absence of contraindications – factors why not – a breast uplift can be re-carried out. Moreover, bad tissue scarring can often be enhanced through scar revision surgery.
3.10. SHARE YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE OF MASTOPEXY ALONG WITH – Crucially– ANY Training THAT IT TAUGHT YOU? DO Communicate USING THE FORM BELOW OR BY GMAIL AS SHOWN AT http://www.lindabriggs.eu.
END OF CHAPTER 3. Gina







0 comments:
Post a Comment